This article is about the Freebooter's Leather Set. As a Leather Armor set,
only Rogues are able to wear it in their Wardrobe sets, but Rogues, Clerics, and Warriors can equip it in their normal equipment slots. You can now use any type of armor in your Wardrobe.
Don't forget to click on the images to see the larger, un-cropped versions!
Where to FindEdit
This set can be found under other set names, such as:
- Austere, Highwayman's, Ember, Hermit's, Scourgeskin, Scout's, Seacap, Soft Tissue, Guerrilla's, Mercenary's, Sturdy, Fine, Sapper, Provacatuer's, Aristocrat's, Exquisite,
The basic model can be found in several places:
- Loot drops from mobs, puzzles, cairns, etc starting around level 1
- Quest rewards from Freemarch and Silverwood
- From the Rare Planar Goods Vendors in Freemarch, Silverwood, and Scarwood
- Purchased from the <Armor> Vendor in Meridian and for Guaridans from the <Armor> Vendor in Scarwood Reach, Armorsmith Nemin at Portage Camp, as well as the vendor in Fortune's Shore.
- Note that though the complete set can be purchased, it is a light green color variant except the hood, which has the dark brown color shown above. The rare planar goods version matches the sold pants and chest, however the sold pants and chest are a half-shade off the other pieces.
- Boots may drop in Iron Tombs
- Hands and chest may drop in Realm of the Fae
IconsEditThis model can be procured in many different ways and under many different names. It can be, however, fairly easy to determine if and item belongs to this set or to collect matching pieces by using the item icons as a guide. The icons for this basic model can be seen to the right. This is a general rule of thumb, though, as some icons in-game are mismatched and some alternate skins of the same model share icons.
This model has some alternate skins available.